Monday, December 08, 2008

What's on TV??

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a week. If you look back you will see posts from me throughout August, September, October, and November, but suddenly now a gap. Well the reason is that I have been having some financial problems and I cancelled my ISP so no longer have internet access. I do go to the library several times a week t check email, but can't really maintain a blog that way. Anyway, I will find some way to check in from time to time, so stay with us!

No money? No problem! I seem to be watching more television instead of going to restaurants or movies (or anything). I don't have cable of course, but there is still a bit on TV to enjoy. Sadly, there is no more Dancing With The Stars. I'm not even sure I will be watching that again next year. How could Lance not come in first??

What's on TV tonight anyway? First, a day at work.

No comments: