Thursday, February 12, 2009

AIDS Walk San Francisco

Every year I walk - every year I ask for help. It's important. I really feel called to do it. Today I will register again for AIDSWalk SF. The annual fundraiser isn't until the summer, but you can be among the first to support me by going to http://aidswalksanfran2009.kintera.org/tongzhi

If you don’t already know, AIDS Walk San Francisco benefits the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and other HIV/AIDS organizations serving the six Bay Area counties. The San Francisco AIDS Foundation continues to lead the way in HIV/AIDS advocacy, lobbying for critical policy change in Sacramento and Washington, and working to ensure unfettered access to life-saving HIV treatment and care. Your support enables the Foundation to realize its mission of ending the pandemic and human suffering caused by HIV.

I have been blessed to have the support of many family members and friends in the past years. I know all too well that times are hard and money is tighter than ever. That’s why this year is all the more important and why I have registered early to get a head start on fundraising. Won’t you consider going to my personal fundraising page and making a donation? Just click or copy this URL into your browser: http://aidswalksanfran2009.kintera.org/tongzhi


Thanks so much for your support!

No comments: