Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love food!

It should be no surprise to any of you that I love food - all kinds! I love to cook and I love to eat out and I really love getting together with family or friends over a meal. That may be one reason why I have mentioned the Grace Before Meals ministry here before. (by the way, check them out at http://www.gracebeforemeals.com if you haven't already).

Anyway, tonight I am attending a meeting at my church where I am part of the leadership (called the vestry). Each of us takes a turn bringing food for the group to eat and tonight is my turn. I'm preparing a cottage cheese casserole, which tastes much better than it sounds! I think I'll buy some melons and slice them up to serve as a side dish to.

That should be enough don't you think? After all, it's not a banquet, it's a meeting.

No comments: