Thursday, June 18, 2009

DAY 32: DADT Update

As many of you know, this blog used to change subjects just about every day. I posted mostly about Scriptures and church life, but occasionally got political and often stuck in small glimpses of me and my family and friends. Back in March Lt. Daniel Choi caught my attention and the more I heard the more I wanted to do something. A single post about ending Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell, became a daily crusade.

I have posted news items as they happen. There have been pictures every day, many of them of Lt. Choi. I have made suggestions about how you can help. I’ve even gotten a few comments here. (You can to keep up to date even more with what I write here if you like by registering as a follower and automatically get updates.

The blog may not be much, and I really have no idea how many are reading this, but I have to do something more and hopefully I will reach at least a few people. I have also written to President Obama and to my senators and congresswoman. I also take every opportunity to talk about this to friends. DADT is bad. There is no wiggle room here. It is bad. It needs to end.

And so, I will continue to write about it being ended. Stay tuned!

No comments: