Friday, June 19, 2009

DAY 33: DADT Update

Some of you who read this may know me from other places. On facebook I told everyone I would be on vacation, and indeed I am. (I have been for several days, as a matter of fact).

Anyway, the blog continues and I want to repeat something I said the other day. It’s about the shirts. Good idea huh? I love T shirts and these ones send a message: Don’t Hide! Another thing I like about them though is it is a grass roots kind of thing. Lt. Choi’s sister created them. The money goes to help the cause. It’s one of those great win-win kind of situations. Here’s the URL again if you want to go and place an order for one. In fact, if you are going to be part of the March on Washington this fall, order one to wear then and one for all the folks who will be going with you!

I mentioned comments the other day. Please feel free to add your thoughts to any of these posts folks. If you have suggestions or words of encouragement, do share them! They can only help. And do keep the lgbt men and women in our military in your prayers.

No comments: