Saturday, November 08, 2008

Bits and Pieces

You probably think I will go on and on about Prop 8. Well there is certainly much more to say and last night's protest march is worth mentioning, but I previewed it yesterday and you can read more about it in your newspapers, and I'll just say one thing. I was there and I was moved. I was also very proud to be part of this great city of San Francisco!

Other things? What else does Michael Fullam have on his mind? A lot. My money problems are eating me alive, but I am trying to get past that. I know the economy is bad for everyone.

There are happy things. The weekend is here! The weather isn't too bad. God loves me. My mom loves me. I am healthy. (Hey! These are in no particular order).

I just realized how many blog entries I have made. Am I the only one who actually puts something down every single day?

No comments: