Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Tale of Two Churches

This could be a tale of two churches - maybe three! Last night I went to services at San Damiano Friary. This morning I was at two different churches, my own (Church of the Advent of Christ the King) and Saint Boniface (pictured is an altar at Saint Boniface). I had been there before, but went back today to hear the wonderful music. The place is filled with the Holy Spirit!

Praise the Lord!


I also want to update you on the displaced OHC brothers: Mount Calvary Retreat House was completely destroyed in the fire last week. All programs there have been temporarily suspended. The brothers have been welcomed to stay in residence with the Sisters of the Holy Nativity at Saint Mary's Retreat House in Santa Barbara. All of he brothers are safe and unharmed and can be reached at Saint Mary's, 505 E Los Olivos Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 (805) 682-4117

No comments: