Friday, November 21, 2008

A little song - a little dance

You may be wondering about the ballerina - well, I'll get to that in a second. First, I just realized I never commented on the DWTS results. Yes, Lance came in first, so he still can make it. It comes down to the fans though. Tune in to abc on Monday night and watch the three couples, and then vote.
Vote of course for LANCE BASS! (I keep hearing people say he is a dancer and should not be eligible. He is actually a singer).

Tomorrow at my church we will have a dance class - well sort of. Actually we are being trained in posture and the proper way to sit stand and walk. All of this leading up to Sunday's visit by our bishop. (Not the bishop I spoke of earlier in the week - this week I will be seeing two bishops at two different churches on the same day, but that's another post entirely).

No comments: