Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cartoon Church

Okay so this may seem like an odd entry. I'm going to tell you about another website. It's Dave Walker's website. Dave writes and draws for the Church Times and was the 'Cartoonist in Residence" for the 2008 Lambeth Conference. There are cute drawings like the one to the left. Sound interesting? Well even if you say no, I hope you will check it out. Go to http://cartoonchurch.com and let the fun begin!

You may recall that I have told you about other websites before. The Grace Before Meals site is my favorite. There is also the listserve that I set up for lgbt Anglicans. This one is different though.

By the way, this is just something I stumbled across. I do not know Dave and have no financial stake in his website. So go already! It really is a fun place!

No comments: