Saturday, March 14, 2009

Some more questions

Thinking back to the quiz I gave you this week and the comments I received, I was thinking about doing it more often. What kind of questions might I ask? What would really challenge your knowledge of Scripture? Give me some of your ideas.

For example, how many know which three disciples went with Jesus to the mount of the transfiguration? Who appeared to them at the mount?

Jesus quoted the following words: "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" What book was he quoting? Any idea? How many of you know the meaning of the word Golgotha? It isn't quite as easy if it isn't multiple choice, is it?

Of course knowing all the answers, does not mean you know Jesus. How many of you truly know Jesus?

No comments: