Monday, October 06, 2008

150 Years of Advent

Church of the Advent of Christ the King is a 150 year old parish of the Episcopal Church in the Anglo Catholic tradition. It is the parish I am a part of and I have mentioned it here several times. I am also the editor (together with another gentleman) of the parish newspaper. We did a special edition celebrating our 150th Anniversary and you can view it HERE. Take a peek. There is some interesting history. There is also a very interesting present and you are welcome to check out our entire website to see what we are up to these days. Go to our online home HERE to find out more (including monthly issues of our paper).

The celebrating will continue and I will no doubt make more mentions, just wanted to let you who don't know me, know a little bit more.

No comments: