Wednesday, October 08, 2008

DWTS Update

You were probably all wondering if I was going to say something about Lance Bass. After all it has been a few days! Well here ya go - he is safe! He will be back next week once again on Dancing With The Stars. Actually they will ALL be returning!

Cloris Leachman had the lowest score from the judges, but the viewers must like her because she keeps coming back. She is a hoot! No denying that!

Oh yes and Misty May-Treanor is gone, not because she was voted off, but because she injured herself during rehearsal and could not go on. Her departure is why they decided not to remove the low score couple this week.

And yes, I suppose I am too obcessed with DWTS. I have plans next Tuesday night so don't know how I will get on without seeing the results show!

No comments: