Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dear Diary

Dear Diary (or should I say Dear Blog). What is a blog anyway? Should I reveal more of myself? Should I tell you how angry I get when I see so much waste in the world or people who do not care about each other? Should I share my hopes for myself and for my family and friends (and the world)? Do you care that someday I would like to meet the man of my dreams and marry him? Are you at all interested in the good days and the bad days? Do you want to hear the great joy I have most of the time? I am confused sometimes, because I'm not sure if this is just a writing exercise for Michael Fullam or if this is a revelation of who I am, what I believe, and where I am heading. Thanks to those of you who read this. Thanks to those of you who comment. My big questions though are whether or not to blog at all and what it is I should be saying.

What do you think? Do you really care about my favorite color or the sports I like to watch? Do you want to know more? less? nothing? Should I just write pretty poems? Give me a clue! Today I have a deanery meeting. Perhaps after that I will have all kinds of new inspirations.

No comments: