Thursday, September 25, 2008

More On Lance

Please note that I said More On Lance and not Moron Lance. Hey! I like the guy and have been very please by his performances this week on Dancing With The Stars. The judges have not been that kind I think. He really should have scored higher. And as to who is calling in - well he wasn't voted off, but how exactly do we know who the top vote-getter is? The past three nights have been wonderful though (and I don't normally watch television). I plan of tuning in for each performance show AND for the results shows too. I just want to see how well he does and how fairly he is treated. Want to keep up too? Tune in to DWTS every week and don't forget to vote!

Seems like I am always talking about voting. This year it is very important to vote in the Presidential election and if you are in California, it is very important to vote NO on Proposition 8. These are the important votes. Lance is a good guy, but at the end of the day, he will be the same person whether or not he wins DWTS!

No comments: