Monday, September 15, 2008

Helping me help others


Here I go again! I am always asking for your help dear readers, and now I need it more than ever because next month I will be walking once again in the Episcopal Charities Walk-A-Thon on October 11th. You can can make a secure donation online by simply clicking HERE. You can also find out more about Episcopal Charities and their member agencies by clicking HERE. It is important to me that you know that Episcopal Charities exists "to make a crucial difference in the lives of poor, oppressed and endangered individuals in need in the San Francisco Bay Area, regardless of their religious affiliation or practice." (These words from their Mission Statement). Episcopal Charities is firmly rooted in the Episcopal community, but their services are offered to all in need, and therefore I urge you to support this effort regardless of your own faith beliefs. Thanks in advance for all you may do!

No comments: